The Kingdom of Dathyn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If I Had You (Lona/Nicholai)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If I Had You (Lona/Nicholai) - Page 2 Empty Re: If I Had You (Lona/Nicholai)

Post by Nicholai Legend Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:00 pm

"I mean, she conned me." Nick winced. "It's too bad that she's saved my life time and time again. Otherwise, I most definitely wouldn't have done it."

He caught Lona's look of bitterness and half-grinned. "Wait, you don't think I like her that way, do you?"
Nicholai Legend
Nicholai Legend

Gold Coins : 4600

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilona Deera Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:10 pm

Ilona scoffed, flipping her hair over her shoulder. "Of course not," she said, mentally cursing herself for the slightly defensive tone in her voice. "Why would it matter to me anyway?"

Cuz I like hiiiiiim, Lona answered herself in her head.

"And are you saying that you don't like her like that?" she asked, quirking an eyebrow. Inside she was jumping up and down in excitement.
Ilona Deera
Ilona Deera

Gold Coins : 4568

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholai Legend Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:12 pm

"No!" Nick said, slightly horrified. "She's gorgeous and everything, but she's a few years older than me and like my older sister." He grimaced.
Nicholai Legend
Nicholai Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilona Deera Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:50 pm

"So, what you're saying is that, if she were younger, and you hadn't known her, that you would like her?" Ilona asked, confused.

The bitterness that the mermaid harbored for this unknown Aurora doubled even though she knew it shouldn't have. What could that girl have that she didn't?

Legs, she told herself, suddenly becoming insecure. Stupid two-legged girls, Lona thought savagely.
Ilona Deera
Ilona Deera

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholai Legend Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:26 pm

Nick laughed. "Nah, she's not my type. She's too shifty." He laughed at his private joke. "What about you? Got anybody?"
Nicholai Legend
Nicholai Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilona Deera Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:00 pm

Ilona looked at Nicholai weirdly, not getting what was so funny, and, admittedly, not really caring. What she was focusing on was that she wasn't his type.

"And what exactly is your type then? Ya know, if you're not into woman in a powerful position," Lona asked, aiming for sounding nonchalant.

The mermaid couldn't stop herself from giggling when he asked if she had anybody. It was such a silly question! When didn't she have somebody?

"Not at the moment," Ilona said, smiling to herself.
Ilona Deera
Ilona Deera

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholai Legend Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:14 am

"Not at the moment eh?" Nick gave a small smile. "And my type...I don't know what my type is, but all I can say is that it's definitely not Rora."

He shrugged, and sat down, leaving himself to a lonnnngg talk with the mermaid.
Nicholai Legend
Nicholai Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilona Deera Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:49 am

Ilona smiled, not even trying to be flirtacious anymore, at least not now that she knew that Aurora wasn't a his type.

She lied down, resting her head on her arms as she got comfortable. "So, Mister Sorcerer, are you still bored?" Lona asked, grinning up at him as she recalled his earlier statement.
Ilona Deera
Ilona Deera

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholai Legend Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:52 am

"No, not really," Nick mused. And in a way, that was true. Although the mermaid seemed intent on flirting with him in the beginning, he found that her company was strangely entertaining. "You?"
Nicholai Legend
Nicholai Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilona Deera Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:09 am

"Nope," Ilona said, popping the 'p' as she shook her head with a smile. Her tail twitched in the water, having laid motionless for too long, it seemed.

A sudden thought popped into her head and she couldn't fight the mischievous smirk that climbed onto her face. "So, Nicholai, do you like water?" Lona asked, running her fingers through the shallow water.
Ilona Deera
Ilona Deera

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholai Legend Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:12 am

Nick tensed, wary at what this new topic had brought. "I like to drink it," he said, frowning. "Unless it's salt water. Then it makes me cough."

He frowned even more. "Are you planning to drown me? Because i would not be happy about that..."
Nicholai Legend
Nicholai Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilona Deera Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:27 am

Ilona grinned at the wariness in Nick's voice. She'll admit that he had the right to be, but still. It was just funny. He was all "abra kadabra" while she was all "I'm a fishy"; he could easily take her if she wanted to do anything.

"I would't drown you!" Lona exclaimed, completely insulted that he would think that.

"Ugh, just for that, you deserve this," she said, winking cheekily at him. Using her tail, she flicked about two gallons of salt water at him. That was enough to douse him completely if it hit him right.
Ilona Deera
Ilona Deera

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholai Legend Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:34 am

NIck, being that superawesomemegafoxyhot sorcerer he was, got completely drenched.

Fantastic.

"What was that for?" he asked indignantly, wringing out his cloak. The taste of salt was metallic in his mouth and he sputtered vigorously. Waving his hand, he conjured a flask of water and rinsed out his mouth.
Nicholai Legend
Nicholai Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilona Deera Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:46 am

Ilona couldn't stop laughing as she watched Nick cough and splutter. It was just so amusing.

"What a great sorcerer you are," Lona giggled, "you conjure some water, but you don't dry yourself."

Not that I'm complaining, she added to herself, eyeing the areas where his wet clothes stuck to his body before she forced herself to look away. First guy who I haven't made out with within five minutes of meeting; not gonna make this weird, she told herself, but she didn't really want to listen to herself.
Ilona Deera
Ilona Deera

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholai Legend Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:50 am

Nick noticed the way she was looking at him and instantly turned bright red. Incanting some stuff, he dried his clothes and shook the salt out of them. "It's safe to look now," he said, hoping that he wasn't still red.
Nicholai Legend
Nicholai Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilona Deera Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:13 am

Lona's face felt warm for some reason when she looked back at Nick. She thought it was because of the sun at first, but that didn't make sense since she had her back to it. She brought a hand up to her face slowly, her eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. "Huh," she muttered quietly to herself.

Her eyes flicked back to the dark haired boy in front of her, and she bit her lip. His face was slightly red, and she wondered whether his face was warm too.

Not really thinking about it, she leaned forward, reaching out a hand to touch his cheek. "Huh, it's warm," she murmured, suddenly interested.

Lona had seen countless people (mostly boys) have their face turn red, but she didn't know it was warm.
Ilona Deera
Ilona Deera

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholai Legend Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:15 am

Nick flinched when she touched his cheek. Her hand was cold and wet. "What the hell are you doing?" he asked, his voice drawing up slightly higher. "You're blushing. It's blushing."

He winced.

"Sorry," he muttered after a minute, feeling sincerely contrite.
Nicholai Legend
Nicholai Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilona Deera Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:36 am

Ilona wince, recoiling away from him and going a bit deeper into the water. She hadn't expected him to react like that.

"Sorry," he muttered.

"'S'okay," Lona said, lowering into the water so that only her body from her shoulders and up could be seen. "I didn't--I mean, I wasn't--I-I'm sorry..."
Ilona Deera
Ilona Deera

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholai Legend Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:04 am

"It's all right, really," said Nick, trying for all he was worth to look disarming. "It's all right. You just...startled me."

She did look penitent, and it wasn't like she had tried to seduce him or anything. She was just merely curious.
Nicholai Legend
Nicholai Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilona Deera Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:35 pm

Ilona bit her lip, mentally berating herself for getting scared. She could face sea serpeants without even batting an eye, but she gets frigthened by a sorceror who yelled at her? Nuh uh, that was not alright with her.

The mermaid pulled herself into her previous position, and pulled her wet hair off the skin of her neck, fully intending to act as if he hadn't scared her.

"Sorry," Lona said again, pursing her lips to keep herself from scowling. "I, uh, I've never blushed before," she added, laughing slightly.
Ilona Deera
Ilona Deera

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2