The Kingdom of Dathyn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Papa, Don't Preach. [Sienna/Nicholai]

2 posters

Go down

Papa, Don't Preach. [Sienna/Nicholai] Empty Papa, Don't Preach. [Sienna/Nicholai]

Post by Princess Sienna Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:46 pm

Pulling her dark cloak closer around her shoulders, Sienna pushed her way through a rather large crowd of villagers. The rain began to slowly drizzle around her, causing her to pull her hood over her dark curls. She held a basket in hand, pulling it to above her elbow, a rather different way to hold it. Chaos was among the kingdom, and she could barely stand to live in such a world. She needed a way to escape. She was on her way to a somewhat nearby meadow, as the rain began to fall harder, along with strong winds. She frowned to herself, trying to push her way up the hill, she came across a house, which looked like it was empty, without an owner. In an attempt to find refuge, the young girl ran to the door, knocking. No answer. As the winds picked up, she tried to open the door, which wouldn't budge. "Please let me in!" the princess pleaded, becoming drenched in the rain falling from the skies.
Princess Sienna
Princess Sienna

Gold Coins : 4581

Back to top Go down

Papa, Don't Preach. [Sienna/Nicholai] Empty Re: Papa, Don't Preach. [Sienna/Nicholai]

Post by Nicholai Legend Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:48 pm

What? Who was knocking at his house? Wishing for the umpteenth time that he had a peephole in his door, Nick opened the door.

"Sienna?" he gasped.

It wasn't even his house! It was a rental, until he went back to his real home. "What the devil are you doing here?"
Nicholai Legend
Nicholai Legend

Gold Coins : 4588

Back to top Go down

Papa, Don't Preach. [Sienna/Nicholai] Empty Re: Papa, Don't Preach. [Sienna/Nicholai]

Post by Princess Sienna Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:53 pm

Sienna raised an eyebrow at him, they always had some way of meeting up, but she had no clue that he was living there. She thought it had no owner, that it was abandoned.

"Please, let me in," she said to him, "I was just out for a walk, and then this weather stopped me."
Princess Sienna
Princess Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholai Legend Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:38 pm

"Aargh," said Nick, mentally facepalming. "Fine. Get in." He opened the door wider, and watched grumpily.
Nicholai Legend
Nicholai Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Sienna Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:55 pm

The smaller girl walked inside, taking off her long cloak, attempting to dry her sopping wet hair. "Sorry to be a bother," She muttered, barely bothering to make eye contact with him.

"But, I do need to ask you something," Sienna said to him, looking up at him. "What do you know about the Resistance?"
Princess Sienna
Princess Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholai Legend Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:49 am

Nick waved his hand and watched her hair get instantly dry, as well as her clothes. Then he froze.

"Re-Resistance?" he stammered. "I'm a sorcerer, Princess. I'm not part of some sappish resistance."
Nicholai Legend
Nicholai Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Sienna Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:02 am

"Thanks." Sienna mumbled, pursing her lips, after her hair became dry in a second, along with her dress.

"It's really unjust with what my father is doing, or planning, to say the least," The brunette said, frowning. "I was in the village, and I heard of The Resistance, so I thought you might know something of it."
Princess Sienna
Princess Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down