The Kingdom of Dathyn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect {Lolene&llona)

2 posters

Go down

Respect {Lolene&llona) Empty Respect {Lolene&llona)

Post by Lolene Bloodheart Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:09 pm

She was pratically invisible in the bright sun. Not much humans saw her, but some did and quickly looked away. She didn't care. She sat by the water, wishing she could feel the water go across her toes, tickling her. It only increased her hatred for her father, who is responsible for her death.

She smiled as she thought of ways to have her revenge.

Last edited by Lolene Bloodheart on Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lolene Bloodheart
Lolene Bloodheart

Gold Coins : 4533

Back to top Go down

Respect {Lolene&llona) Empty Re: Respect {Lolene&llona)

Post by Ilona Deera Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:14 pm

Ilona had heard the guppies in the lagoon giggling and twittering among themselves. They were talking about a ghost on the surface. Eager to see if they were true, Lona had zoomed to the surface, breaking through the water like a missile.

Diving in and out of the water at break neck speed, she rushed towards the beach, her tail swishing behind her, forcing her forward. She didn't slow her pace until she was about three meters away.

The momentum of her travel brought her closer to shore, until her upper body met the warm, dry sand, her tail in the shallows.

She spotted the ghost a few yards away from her to the left. To her disappointment, the ghost was a girl. But that didn't really matter to her much. A ghost was a ghost. They needed to be respected no matter what.

"Hello," Ilona giggled, swishing her tail back and forth. "I'm Ilona."
Ilona Deera
Ilona Deera

Gold Coins : 4556

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolene Bloodheart Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:32 pm

She saw a mermaid, zoom to her at a pace that any human would die at. "Hello." She replied slowly. "I am Lolene Bloodheart." She bowed her head a little. She was unsure what to say, after all she was dead. "I have never talked to a mermaid before; they never wanted to talk to me." She said sadly.
Lolene Bloodheart
Lolene Bloodheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilona Deera Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:01 pm

The smile that had played at Ilona's lips slipped off when Lolene told her that no mermaid had wanted her company. Had her kind actually been so disrespectful? You always respect the dead!

"I apologize for my fellow merfolk," Lona said seriously. "They're morals aren't all in the right place." Like I'm one to talk...

Pushing herself further into the water, Ilona moved herself so that she was at Lolene's feet.

"You're really pretty, ya know," Lona said, reaching out a hand to fiddle with a lock of the brunette's hair, momentarily forgetting she was a ghost. Her hand went through the strand, and she recoiled quickly.

"I'm sorry!" Ilona said, hoping she didn't offend the girl.
Ilona Deera
Ilona Deera

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolene Bloodheart Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:17 am

She smiled softly. "It is alright. If I was alive, I probably would be scared of the dead." She was very naive when she was alive.

She kept still when the mermaid reached out to fiddle with her hair. She flinched when her hand went through.

"That's alright." She said quickly. "It was nice, to receive affection." She smiled. "You know, I like you." She grinned.

Lolene Bloodheart
Lolene Bloodheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilona Deera Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:35 pm

Ilona couldn't keep herself from laughing. The idea that a girl, living or not, who wasn't a mermaid amused her so much.

"You, you like me?" the mermaid asked incredulously. "That's a first. I don't think any two-legged girl had ever liked me before."
Ilona Deera
Ilona Deera

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolene Bloodheart Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:55 pm

She frowned. "Why shouldn't I? I find you really nice." She cocked her head; was this girl different around other people? "Why wouldn't another girl like you?" She asked.
Lolene Bloodheart
Lolene Bloodheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilona Deera Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:22 pm

A slightly wicked smile appeared on Ilona's lips. She knew that most people (okay, everyone who wasn't her) didn't really find her source of entertainment to be sane, but she couldn't help it. It was fun, and she had to say that she didn't always drown people. It just depended on how much she hated the girl she was drowning.

"Let's just say that most girls don't love the water as much as I do," Lona said.
Ilona Deera
Ilona Deera

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum