The Kingdom of Dathyn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonding (Claw/Lux)

2 posters

Go down

Bonding (Claw/Lux) Empty Bonding (Claw/Lux)

Post by Claw the Griffin Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:08 pm

Claw landed with a quiet thud on the ground, shaking his head and rustling his wings. After a long day of flying, he was ready to sleep, and he yawned, utterly exhausted.

Still, it was not safe here. His many travels around the world had led him to realize that the King of Dathyn was persecuting magical creatures and killing them.

He most definitely did not want to be killed

Then there was a noise behind him.

Claw the Griffin

Gold Coins : 4554

Back to top Go down

Bonding (Claw/Lux) Empty Re: Bonding (Claw/Lux)

Post by Queen Luxielle de Noire Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:16 pm

Oh God, I must do this, she thought before going back to her normal self and remembering she's a queen that can't be afraid of anything and must put her people before her.

She approached the griffin carefully, bowing in front of him and waiting for his reaction.
The creature itself looked very peaceful, calm and intelligent.
Also it looked sleepy, so she wondered if her timing was good.
Queen Luxielle de Noire
Queen Luxielle de Noire

Gold Coins : 4572

Back to top Go down

Post by Claw the Griffin Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:19 pm

Claw yawned, utterly sleepy. He recognized the fae -- it was the fae queen. She bowed to him -- very good indeed.

Why are you here? he asked her mind-to-mind, not bothering to bow himself.

Claw the Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Luxielle de Noire Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:29 pm

She was still in the bowing position, looking at his feet and not his eyes. She raised and answered him.

"Mighty Claw, powerful griffin of all griffins, in this hard times I come to you to offer you alliance and to ask for your help. It is of crucial importance to listen to me now, and I beg you to do so. The world as we know it might be coming to an end and we need to fight and form a resistance."
Queen Luxielle de Noire
Queen Luxielle de Noire

Back to top Go down

Post by Claw the Griffin Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:33 pm

Heh heh heh, Claw laughed. I am but a traveler of griffins. You flatter me with your words, o' Queen, just like you hoped to do. The Resistance leader is Aurora, and she has already contacted me. I remain neutral. People have scarred me, but so have magical creatures.

He lifted his leg. A jagged gash crossed it. This is from a fae himself, o 'Queen. How will I be certain that this gash will not end up on my heart? You are asking to bond, o' Queen, do not deny it, and I have lived for years to be ascertain that fae are tricksy little things.

Claw the Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Luxielle de Noire Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:38 pm

"I can guarantee you that you will not have to choose sides if you don't want to, no one from the fae kind will ever force you to do it. And we will do everything to keep you safe and protected if you decide to help us. I can swear to you with my life that no one will harm you because of it."

She hoped she made herself clear, she was not pushing him to do anything, she wanted to offer him something he wants to attract him to her goal, she needed him badly but she wasn't willing to show it.
Her sweet words and her charm always got her things she wanted.
Queen Luxielle de Noire
Queen Luxielle de Noire

Back to top Go down

Post by Claw the Griffin Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:40 pm

Claw gave her a suspicious look. I thought that you joined the Resistance, he said faintly. Behind your husband's back. Explain to me, o' Queen, and open your mind so that I can see you are telling the truth.

Claw the Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Luxielle de Noire Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:47 pm

"Why I joined the resistance is my personal business", she responded him calmly. "But I have nothing to hide so I'll open up for you gladly."

Luxielle was telling the truth. Her motives were clean, and for a fae, she was really honest.
Queen Luxielle de Noire
Queen Luxielle de Noire

Back to top Go down

Post by Claw the Griffin Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:55 pm

Claw searched through her memories gingerly. He couldn't, however, hide the trace of amusement when he saw that she had a daughter -- in a way. The illegitimate daughter of the Fae King? he asked cheekily.sked cheekily.

Gently, he rubbed his beak against her forehead, and then transfered some thoughts. The bonding starts now.

There was a brilliant flash of light and a feather from his back -- gold-brown -- drifted into her hand.

String it on a necklace, but keep it out of sight. Whoever has that feather now has access to my thoughts. Now can I sleep?

Claw the Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Luxielle de Noire Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:02 pm

She tried not to be bothered with his amusement over her personal things. She was too well raised to respond anything.

It shocked her when the bonding started, and it was even weirder when it finished. Listening to his words, she memorized them and bowed to him again.

"I shall do that", she said and then continued. "Thank you Claw, a mighty griffin of all griffins, your help shall not be forgotten."
Queen Luxielle de Noire
Queen Luxielle de Noire

Back to top Go down

Post by Claw the Griffin Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:06 pm

Good night, Claw thought sleepily. I'll meet you at the Resistance cave. He gave a noise sounding like throaty laughter. How surprising, I ended up in the Resistance after all.

Claw the Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down